Why do people seek legal advice from a workers’ compensation attorney? Because so often, when someone is injured in a workplace accident, employers and insurance carriers look for every possible way to deny or minimize the legitimate claims of an injured worker.
- Were you injured at work?
- Do you need medical treatment for back or neck injuries?
- Do you need physical therapy to completely recover from a broken arm or leg?
- Do you suffer from repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel or other cumulative trauma?
- Are you a victim of wrongful termination because of a job injury?
The workers’ compensation insurance carrier and your employer want your injury to cost them as little as possible in terms of both money for medical treatment and time away from work. It is the job of Figueredo Law Offices, LLC to make sure you get the medical treatment you deserve and the recovery time you need. At our workers’ compensation law firm, we focus on your needs, your injuries and your recovery.
If you have been injured at work, contact Figueredo Law Offices, LLC for a free consultation. We will listen to your situation and give you a realistic evaluation of your case. There will not be a charge for our services unless we are successful on your behalf.